Easy DIY Paper Lantern Diwali
Looking for a fun and simple DIY activity for Diwali with kids.
Here it is!
All you need is
- Popsicle sticks - for the frame
- Tracing paper
- Picture Print to trace from
- Glue gun
- Wood glue (optional)
- Markers and colours
- First make four frames using the popsicle sticks
- Now cut the tracing paper according to the frame
3. Attach the paper with the frame using glue
- Now find the Center of each frame
- Print the design to be used for tracing
- Use masking tape to hold the tracing paper on the design sheet
- Trace and colour the design. You can use easy pattern for the kids
- Hot glue the edges of the frame to make a square lantern
- Use a battery operated tea light candle and it’s done.
It’s an easy and inexpensive craft to do with the kids. The best part - the decoration we created is plastic free and it helps save the environment.
Enjoy. And do share with us, if you create this lantern.
Would love to hear your thoughts